Saturday, March 5, 2011

I must say, you do look familiar...

Holy Crap. Last night was SO GREAT!!!! What energy! Seriously, that was such a sensational performance. The audience was fantastic too! So fantastic. Which is always really great. To feed off of their energy is really intense. Becoming one with an audience and having this magnitude of ONE-ness...It's a really awesome feeling; it's unexplainable. You just need to know that it's exhilarating. And I live for that feeling! I think we all do, really. To love and to be loved. :)

Two Gents is the most exciting show I've ever been a part of. I mean really. Evita was so great, and I had a really personal connection to the show. But Two Gents has such an uplifting spirit in it. I absolutely love being onstage with this cast every night. And I am absolutely pumped to see what else this show has to offer. Every night something new happens, whether we intentionally make a change or not, we feel something new with each performance. We create new energy and serious funky groove. I love every minute of this experience. Goodness gracious, I love theatre.

Yesterday was also my 22nd birthday. And Two Gents was by far the best gift I could've gotten. :)
When you come see Two Gentlemen of Verona at New Line theatre be ready to get your socks rocked off. And be ready to get slim and sexy with all the laughing you'll be doing.

This feeling is all too familiar...and I couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment