Sunday, June 13, 2010

Well, Got Act One Down!

I'd just like to point out right now that I love this idea that, we the cast, are constantly a part of the story. I was a little confused by all the chair action, to be honest, Scott. But now I understand it! Of course, I didn't until you pointed it out to us the other day. But I really love the "movie theatre" theme. That when we're sitting in the chairs, not necessarily a part of the scene, we're still a part of the story! Because we're "watching" that scene on our movie screen. I hope the audience gets that. I think it's a really neat idea, and I'm really excited to see how the audience percieves it. Anyhoooooo...

Act I is completed, on to Act II. It is insane to me that we've done Act I in the matter of a week and a half. No. It's not insane. Actually, I love it! I wish all theatres moved this fast. It keeps me on my toes. Makes me really concentrate. And I don't have a chance to get bored or complacent. Long story short. I like the pace we're at.

Today we learned "Peron's Latest Flame," and it was really fun. Really difficult on the men's part, but really fun for the girls! Haha. I enjoy Robing's choreography. It's not too hard, which I love! because I'm not a dancer. But it's difficult enough that I have to pay really close attention. What am I talking about....I have to pay really close attention to everything. I'm just a little ADD. :}

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is on my television right now. A marathon. That is not in any kind of order. It's very confusing...

I'm interested to see what we do for Act II. I'm especially interested to see what happens in "Money Kept Rollin'." Oh, boy! I have a feeling we're going to be buzzing around like honey bees. That's a fast song. We can't possibly have little movement! That would just be too easy! And it'll be my real first treat of the reknowned "Millerogrophy." In all my excitement, I'm also nervous for it. Haha, but I'll blog ALL about it once it happens finally.

Did I mention that I love leaving work 45 mintues early to make it to rehearsal on time? :]
Except for that fact that no human being in Union all the way to Eureka comprehend a speed limit. Which makes me absolutely and unhealthily crazy. BUT. It's all forgotten once we start rehearsing.

Well, that's it for today, I guess. My departing words for this evening: TRUE BLOOD!!!!!!!! (season 3!!!!) right now. :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment