Friday, June 4, 2010

So you think you can dance, dance, dance...dance.

It's been a couple weeks, sorry! I sort of forgot I was supposed to be logging my experiences. Too caught up enjoying them, I guess! :]
We've danced some and blocked some, and sang alot. And I'll tell ya, I'm really excited for how this show is going to turn out! The group numbers are really fun--lots of movement! And I can't believe how much I've retained dance wise. I am not a dancer. But I think I'm going to fool all of you with these mad dance skills I've gathered recently.
And I think last night, reviewing the dance all together for the first time since Sunday, we did pretty good! Either way, I'm excited. I seriously get so excited to go to rehearsal, and I can tell you that is a wonderful feeling. It's been a while, nice feeling. Hello again.
Scott, I don't really know what to tell people in my blog. I can't give away details or they'll know what to expect when they see the show! So, I suppose I'll just hand over all of my excitement to my blog viewers.
I can say I'm very intrigued to see how we pull off this show with chairs! And I really love Taylor's voice. Yes, I'm being openly creepy today. But really, I do. I really love everyone's voices. I really love being with all these new people and seeing their personalities behind the scenes. I've only ever known them from my audience seat. So, it's really interesting and exciting to be meeting the persons behind the characters now.
I laughed alot last night. Thank you, Zach and Eeyan and Dowdy. I do love that we can laugh and play, but get things done too. All in all, New Line, you have been a breath of fresh air that I've needed for a long, long time now. I'm so anxious to see what we do next!

Oh! New York was fun too, by the way. Not as thrilling as I had hoped it was going to be. But fun, nonetheless. I think I prefer the beach better. That's another thing I'm excited for, where my next trip will be! I'll take any ideas. I'd really like to visit Palau someday; they have jellyfish you can swim with! It's true. Look it up, I promise!

Stay tuned! I'll try to keep up with my blog for all of those who are reading it.

1 comment: